educate. empower. give back.
Deemed an essential catalyst, the Backpack to Briefcase Mentoring and Scholarship Program, is a proven Experiential Learning Model that provides participants with the professional exposure and development that is a critical component associated with the classroom to corporate mind-shift:
- Building Strong Networks
- Navigating the Career Search Process
- Surviving the New Hire Phase
- Shortening Learning Curves
- Sustaining Career Pathways
BPBC, participants are afforded the comprehensive support and guidance of the National Sales Network and the BPBC Mentoring Team, comprised of experienced Professional Development Coaches to include:
- Executive Level Sales Professionals
- District Sales Managers
- Regional/Area Level Sales Directors
- Corporate Vice Presidents
- Successful Entrepreneurs
to assure the successful completion of the rigorous program comprised of:
- Networking Experience
- One on One Mentoring Sessions
- Resume / Interviewing Boot Camps
that collectively contribute to the jumpstarting of careers, while narrowing the gaps associate with: equity, diversity, inclusion and talent acquisition efforts of major corporations.
- Backpack to Briefcase Chapter Membership (All Participants)
- Backpack to Briefcase Plaque and Certificate of Participation (All Participants)
- Ballpark Village All-Star Scholar
- Nestle Purina Scholar
- Backpack to Briefcase Scholarship
- Backpack to Briefcase St. Louis Chapter National Conference Package (Total Value $2000) *
* For students that are either juniors or seniors in college
BackPack to BriefCase Video
Irrefutably the Backpack to Briefcase Mentoring and Scholarship Program (BPBC) is an invaluable practicum created to foster the college student’s transition from student to young professional.
Choose a method to apply. You can download an application and upload it here or you can fill out an application online.